Q. Which of the following is closest to your view on the role of the Federal Labor opposition during the response to the Covid-19 outbreak?
|Gender||Age Group||Federal Voting Intention|
|Opposition should accept the Government recommendations to ensure decisions are made quickly||49%||52%||45%||46%||46%||54%||66%||40%||35%||49%|
|Opposition review and challenge Government decisions to ensure the best decisions are made||33%||35%||31%||33%||30%||36%||24%||45%||41%||33%|
- Half of people (49%) prefer decisions to make quickly by to Government to react to the Covid-19 outbreak. This is highest among Coalition voters (66%).
- A third (33%) want decisions reviewed and challenged by the opposition.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW