Q. Do you expect that an early Federal election will be held in 2012?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
Respondents were more likely to think there will not be a Federal election next year – 32% expect there will be an election and 42% think there will not.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation