Q. Do you expect that an early Federal election will be held in 2012?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
Respondents were more likely to think there will not be a Federal election next year – 32% expect there will be an election and 42% think there will not.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Top Federal Government priorities for 2021
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Perceptions of change in the standard of living for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Changing views towards Australia Day
- Support towards a separate national day