Watch EMC’s Peter Lewis and Jackie Woods talk through this week’s Essential Report polling…
Lewis and Woods discuss this weeks polling numbers including voting intention, expectations of a Coalition Government, flexible work hours, support for an industry package and more…
Lewis and Woods talk through this week’s polling numbers: voting intention, performance enhancing drugs, sports betting and more…
Lewis and Woods talk through this week’s polling numbers: voting intention, leader attributes, important election issues and more…
An overabundance of free online content means we value it less than ever before, polling shows.
The ructions within newspaper empires Fairfax and News Limited centre on our move to online media. But while the opinion makers have written acres on the subject, it seems the general public is less concerned. Essential Media polling shows that only 25 per cent of us are concerned about the potential death of newspapers.
And our online reading habits show why. Sixty per cent of the population do not take in any daily news. Peter Lewis and the 3Q panel discuss this celebration of ignorance and its future implications.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation