Q. Do you personally experience one or more of the following forms of intolerance?
|None of the above||
The vast majority of respondents do not experience intolerance (67%).
Of the forms of intolerance listed, 12% of respondents experience racism, 12% experience ageism and 11% experience sexism.
Smaller portions of respondents experience religious intolerance (6%) and homophobia (4%).
Total will exceed 100% as respondents were able to select one or more of the forms of intolerance.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation