Q. Do you personally experience one or more of the following forms of intolerance?
|None of the above||
The vast majority of respondents do not experience intolerance (67%).
Of the forms of intolerance listed, 12% of respondents experience racism, 12% experience ageism and 11% experience sexism.
Smaller portions of respondents experience religious intolerance (6%) and homophobia (4%).
Total will exceed 100% as respondents were able to select one or more of the forms of intolerance.
Two Party Preferred: 14 May 2019
In this week's report:
- Government support for coal-fired power plants
- Attitudes towards coal
- Support for zero-carbon pollution target for 2050
- Type of volunteering engaged with
- Support for Government initiatives for volunteers
- Actions taken since Coronavirus outbreak
- Attitudes towards border protection and Coronavirus
- Attitudes towards mobile phone etiquette