Q. How are you managing with the physical isolation rules imposed due to the Covid-19 outbreak?
|I have no concerns about reduced physical contact with friends and family||26%||27%||25%||17%||29%||31%|
|I’m coping with seeing less of friends and family, but may start to miss them in the future||26%||26%||25%||31%||25%||21%|
|I’m missing seeing friends and family, but am able to continue with day-to-day-life||37%||35%||38%||34%||33%||42%|
|I’m feeling isolated or struggling to maintain my daily routines||12%||12%||12%||18%||13%||6%|
- Over one-in-ten people are already struggling with the physical isolation restrictions (12%). They are most likely to be people aged 18-34 (18%) and people not in paid employment (18%)
- Those aged 55 and over are most likely to say they have no concerns about the physical isolation restrictions (31%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation
Sign up for updatesReceive the Essential Report in your inbox.
2PP Abbott ALP Anthony Albanese Approval of opposition leader Approval of Tony Abbott asylum seekers Australian economy Bill Shorten Carbon Tax climate change coronavirus covid-19 economy Education Election EMC environment ER Essential Media Essential Report Federal Budget Federal Government federal politics Gillard Greens Julia Gillard kevin rudd Labor Labor Party Liberal Liberal Party Liberals mining Nationals Opposition leader peter lewis Polling polls Prime Minister Scott Morrison tony abbott two party preferred voting Voting intention