Q. Which of the following is the main reason you would vote for the Labor Party if there was an election today?
|I always vote for the Labor Party||
|The Labor Party has been a good Government||
|The Liberal Party would not be a good Government||
|I don’t want Tony Abbott to be Prime Minister||
|The Labor Party have better policies than the Liberal Party||
|I would be personally better off under a Labor Government||
More than one third said the main reason they would be voting Labor was they don’t want Tony Abbott as Prime Minister.
28% said they always vote Labor and 11% said the Labor Party had been a good Government.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation