“He must be sacked”.
“We must send a group of former factions to see him and tell him that if he doesn’t change the game plan – then he has to go.”
“This team is meant to embody the spirit of our nation and the performance we’ve put in is not only unpopular but it’s a disgrace to our whole nation,” he said.
“You can’t blame the players, they didn’t have a plan that they believed in or even understood what it was.
“PM doesn’t understand us, he doesn’t understand our fighting spirit. Comments »
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation