Q. From what you understand which party has the policy on same sex marriage which is closest to your own view of the issue?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
21% prefer the Liberal Party policy on same sex marriage, 20% prefer the Greens and 13% Labor.
Opinions generally follow party preference although only 29% of Labor voters prefer the Labor policy and 19% prefer the Greens.
Those with no religion are more likely to prefer the Greens policy (29%) while 30% of Anglicans and 32% of other Christians prefer the Liberal policy.
Two Party Preferred: 14 May 2019
In this week's report:
- Government support for coal-fired power plants
- Attitudes towards coal
- Support for zero-carbon pollution target for 2050
- Type of volunteering engaged with
- Support for Government initiatives for volunteers
- Actions taken since Coronavirus outbreak
- Attitudes towards border protection and Coronavirus
- Attitudes towards mobile phone etiquette