Q. Do you agree or disagree that ACT and the Northern Territory should have the same rights as the states to pass legislation without being over-ruled by a Federal Minister?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
There is strong majority support for the right of territories to pass legislation without being over-ruled by a Federal Minister. 74% agree and only 9% disagree.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation