When we set up facebook ads for the WA Prison Officers Union campaign we didn’t expect the interested audience to reflect such a polarized gender divide.
Contrary to our assumptions; that risks faced by Prison Officers would be interesting to men, the overwhelming response to our facebook ads were from women.
In the first few days, the hit rate was to 331 women : 2 men.
And this was from a pool of 260,260 possible impressions.
We’ve since lowered the budget for targeting men and upped the budget for ads targeting women with our Respect the Risk facebook ads.
One week down the track and the results continue to shine with the estrogen-domination that our political leadership change has reflected! Comments »
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation