If children at school –
Q. How much did the schools those children attend benefit from the Government’s school building program?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Children at primary school||Children at secondary school|
|Not at all||12%||10%||11%||7%||17%|
Of the respondents with children at school, 49% thought their schools had benefited a lot of moderately, 23% thought they had benefited a little and 12% not at all. 58% of those with children at primary school thought their schools had benefited a lot/moderately compared to 44% of those with children at secondary schools.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Coronavirus concerns
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Attitudes to latest Victorian restrictions (VICTORIA ONLY)
- Attitudes towards Queensland border closure
- State of the economy
- Indictors of whether the Australian economy is in a good or poor state
- State of the economy in next six months