Q. How much of your Christmas gift shopping do you expect you will be doing online?
|All or most of it||
|A bit more than half||
|A bit less than half||
|None of it||
|Won’t be buying Christmas gifts||
25% say they will be doing at least half their Christmas gift shopping online and 70% will be doing at least some online.
35% of those aged under 45 say they will be doing at least half their shopping online compared to 16% of those aged 45+.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation