Q. Do you think the Government needs to hold an inquiry into the future of Australia’s manufacturing industry?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
49% agree that the Government needs to hold an inquiry into the future of Australia’s manufacturing industry. Support for an inquiry is highest among Liberal/National voters (55%) and people aged 55+ (57%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Top Federal Government priorities for 2021
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Perceptions of change in the standard of living for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Changing views towards Australia Day
- Support towards a separate national day