Q. Do you approve or disapprove of the former Prime Minister John Howard becoming head of the International Cricket Council?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat|
Exactly half the respondents have no opinion about John Howard becoming head of the International Cricket Council – 32% approve and 18% disapprove.
56% of Liberal/National voters approve but 31% of Labor voters disapprove and 18% approve.
57% of women and 60% of people aged under 35 have no opinion. Men approve 35% to 22%.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Views towards reopening international borders
- Views towards state border closures
- Comprehension and confidence in PM’s plan to ‘safely reopen’ Australia
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Necessity of mandatory vaccinations in specific situations
- Views towards easing restrictions for fully vaccinated people