Q. Do you approve or disapprove of the former Prime Minister John Howard becoming head of the International Cricket Council?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat|
Exactly half the respondents have no opinion about John Howard becoming head of the International Cricket Council – 32% approve and 18% disapprove.
56% of Liberal/National voters approve but 31% of Labor voters disapprove and 18% approve.
57% of women and 60% of people aged under 35 have no opinion. Men approve 35% to 22%.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal Budget expectations
- Most important areas for increased funding
- Economy: Direct investment vs trickle-down approach
- Priority for the upcoming budget
- Indicators of whether the Australian economy is in a good or poor state