Support for Government-owned Bank
Q. Would you support or oppose the establishment of a Government-owned bank to compete with the private banks?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
62% support and 17% oppose the establishment of a Government-owned bank to compete with the private banks.
Strongest support is shown by men (68%), Greens voters (72%) and full-time workers (68%). Comments »
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation