Q. Which party do you think is most likely to win the next Federal election due in 2016?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other||Dec 2014||Feb 2015|
32% think the Labor Party is most likely to win the next election and 37% think the Liberal/National Party is most likely to win. 30% could not give an opinion. This represents a substantial shift toward the Coalition since this question was asked in February.
68% (down 19%) of Labor voters think the Labor Party is most likely to win and 80% (up 23%) of Liberal/National voters think the Liberal/National Party will win.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation