Q. Do you approve or disapprove of the Federal Government’s recent decision to suspend processing of any refugee claims from Sri Lanka and Afghanistan?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Liberal/National||Vote Greens|
69% approve the Federal Government’s recent decision to suspend processing of any refugee claims from Sri Lanka and Afghanistan and 15% disapprove.
By voting intention, 70% of Labor voters approve and 80% of Liberal/National voters approve. Greens voters are split – 47% approve and 42% disapprove. Comments »
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Confidence in Labor government handling of Covid-19 pandemic
- Satisfaction with speed of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Party most responsible for slow vaccine rollout