Mark Delaney was appointed Chief Investment Officer and Deputy CEO of AustralianSuper in July 2006 after STA and ARF merged.
Mr Delaney has the formidable responsibility of investing currently around A$43 billion of members’ retirement savings.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation