Q. Compared to other advanced industrial countries would you say Australia is fairer and more just, about average, or less fair and just?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|Total more fair and just||46%||53%||47%||40%|
|A lot more fair and just||14%||18%||14%||7%|
|A little more fair and just||32%||35%||33%||33%|
|A little less fair and just||8%||7%||7%||8%|
|A lot less fair and just||3%||2%||3%||3%|
46% think that Australia is fairer and more just than other advanced industrial countries.
Labor voters (53%) are more likely to think Australia is more fair and just than Liberal/National voters (47%) or Greens voters (40%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation