Ben Pearson is the Program Director for Greenpeace Australia Pacific. He has worked on energy and environment issues in Australia and Internationally for nearly 20 years.
Previous to his current role, Ben worked for the NSW Government on renewable energy policy, particularly the Solar Flagships Program.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation