Q. When it comes to voting in the next Federal election, which of the following is closest to your view
|Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|I will vote for the party that I want to lead Australia||67%||73%||81%||57%||53%|
|I will vote against the party I don’t want to lead Australia||21%||22%||16%||38%||27%|
67% say that they will vote for the party that they want to lead Australia and 21% will vote against the party they don’t want to lead Australia.
38% of Greens voters say they are more likely to be voting against the party they don’t want to lead Australia.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation