Q. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following questions about children returning to school following the Covid-19 lockdown restrictions?
|TOTAL: Agree||TOTAL: Disagree||Strongly agree||Somewhat agree||Neither agree, nor disagree||Somewhat disagree||Strongly disagree|
|Schools should teach most students remotely until the Covid-19 outbreak passes||50%||25%||23%||27%||25%||15%||10%|
|It’s unreasonable to expect teachers to prepare separate lessons for children who are learning remotely and for children who still attend school||52%||21%||23%||30%||27%||12%||8%|
|Even if schools in my state are open, I will still choose to keep my children home because of the Covid-19 outbreak
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Views towards reopening international borders
- Views towards state border closures
- Comprehension and confidence in PM’s plan to ‘safely reopen’ Australia
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Necessity of mandatory vaccinations in specific situations
- Views towards easing restrictions for fully vaccinated people