Q. Do you have an air conditioner or evaporative cooling?
74% of respondents said they had air conditioning or evaporative cooling.
Those most likely to have air conditioning or evaporative cooling were respondents from Victoria (82%) and with incomes of $1,600+ pw (80%).
Those least likely to have air conditioning or evaporative cooling were respondents from NSW (68%), Greens voters (65%) and incomes of less than $1,000 pw (65%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation