Q. Who would you trust most to handle Australia’s economy – the Treasurer Scott Morrison or the Shadow Treasurer Chris Bowen?
|Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other||Nov 2015||Jan 2016|
26% have more trust in Scott Morrison to handle Australia’s economy and 23% have more trust in Chris Bowen. 51% don’t know who they would trust more. This represents a small improvement for Chris Bowen since January.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation