Q. How much trust do you have in Tony Abbott and the Liberal Government to handle Australia’s international relations?
|A lot of trust||
|A little trust||
Just 18% of people have ‘a lot of trust’ in Tony Abbott and the Liberal Government to handle Australia’s international relations.
37% have no trust.
Females (41%) were more likely than males (32%) to have no trust.
Labor (67%) and Green (63%) voters were far more likely to have ‘no trust’. Liberal/National voters were far less likely (2%) to have no trust.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Top Federal Government priorities for 2021
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Perceptions of change in the standard of living for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Changing views towards Australia Day
- Support towards a separate national day