Q. Which party do you most trust to properly fund the following:
|National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)||36%||28%||36%|
|The age pension||45%||22%||33%|
Labor was more trusted to fund Medicare (44% trust), the NDIS (36%), universities (41%), the age pension (45%) and public schools (45%). The Coalition was more trusted to fund independent/private schools (44%).
36% did not know who they would trust more to properly fund the NDIS.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation