Q. How much would you trust the following institutions to ensure work is a safe place for women?
|Have a lot of trust||Have some trust||Have little trust||Have no trust at all||Unsure|
- Overall, trust in institutions to ensure work is a safe place for women is lacking. However, there is the least trust in political offices – 59% don’t trust political offices to ensure this, and of this, nearly a third (26%) have no trust at all.
- The entertainment industry tracks only slightly ahead of political offices with 55% not trusting it to ensure work is a safe place for women.
- About half trust the public service and private companies (50% and 48% respectively) to ensure this, however of this the majority only have some trust – only 14% and 11% have a lot of trust in public service and private companies respectively.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Confidence in Labor government handling of Covid-19 pandemic
- Satisfaction with speed of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Party most responsible for slow vaccine rollout