Essential Report Download this weeks Report
Q. How much would you trust the following institutions to ensure work is a safe place for women?
|TOTAL: Trust||Total||Gender||Age Group||Federal Voting Intention|
|Male||Female||18-34||35-54||55+||Labor||TOTAL: Coalition||Greens||TOTAL: Other|
- While trust in political offices is low overall, just 27% of women trust political offices to ensure work is a safe place for them.
- Compared to other voters, Greens voters are the least likely to trust political offices to ensure a safe working environment for women (21% to 30% Labor voters, 45% Coalition and 31% minor and independent party voters).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Confidence in Labor government handling of Covid-19 pandemic
- Satisfaction with speed of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Party most responsible for slow vaccine rollout
2PP Abbott ALP Approval of opposition leader Approval of Tony Abbott asylum seekers Australian economy Bill Shorten budget Carbon Tax climate change coronavirus covid-19 economy Education Election EMC environment ER Essential Media Essential Report Federal Budget Federal Government federal politics federal politics voting intention Gillard Greens Julia Gillard kevin rudd Labor Labor Party Liberal Liberal Party Liberals mining Nationals peter lewis Polling polls Prime Minister Scott Morrison tony abbott two party preferred voting Voting intention