Q. Which of the following do you think is the biggest threat to global stability and world peace?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
49% think that terrorism is the biggest threat to global stability and world peace, 15% think the biggest threat is US aggression and 11% climate change.
Terrorism was thought to be the biggest threat by a majority of Liberal/National voters (59%), other party voters (55%) and aged over 65 (60%).
US aggression was thought to be the biggest threat by 32% of Greens voters and 19% of those aged 18-34.
Climate change was thought to be the biggest threat by 33% of Greens voters and 15% of university educated.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation