Q. Do you think the Greens are becoming more progressive or more conservative?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
21% think the Greens are becoming more progressive and 15% think they are becoming more conservative. 36% think they are neither.
Among Greens voters, 15% think they are becoming more conservative and 48% more progressive.
There were no major differences across age groups.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation