The Every Australian Counts campaign is a unique, unified campaign.
People living with disabilities, carers, families, service providers and advocates – have come together to create a movement for change.
The campaign has one common goal. To make sure the federal government accepts the recommendations of the productivity commission and commits to introducing the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
EMC was engaged to develop and deliver the digital campaign strategy, including the campaign website, www.everyaustraliancounts.com.au , campaign videos and materials.
You can check out the presentation outlining the strategy to win, and the overall approach to the campaign below:
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Better leadership during Covid-19 – PM vs state leader
- Attitudes towards Craig Kelly controversy and Scott Morrison’s leadership
- Views towards federal vs state government responsibility to manage Covid-19 hotel quarantine system