Q. Do you consider yourself a very strong supporter, a fairly strong or not a very strong supporter of that party?
|Total %||Party ID|
|Not very strong||22%||18%||19%||22%|
People that normally consider themselves Coalition supporters were slightly more likely than Labor supporters to indicate their party support as very strong (29% v 25%). 55% of Labor supporters and 60% of Greens supporters indicated their party support as fairly strong.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation