Essential Report Download this weeks Report
Q. How would you rate your state government’s response to the Covid-19 outbreak?
|Neither good, nor poor||20%||23%||15%||27%||19%||11%|
- Across the country, the overall perception of states’ handling of the crisis in in line with government 64% rating their own state’s handling as Very/Quite good (compared to 63%).
- Victoria and Western Australia have the highest rating of their state government, while this is lower for Queensland (52%) and NSW (56%).
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Top Federal Government priorities for 2021
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Perceptions of change in the standard of living for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Changing views towards Australia Day
- Support towards a separate national day
2PP Abbott ALP Approval of opposition leader Approval of Tony Abbott asylum seekers Australian economy Bill Shorten budget Carbon Tax climate change coronavirus covid-19 economy Education Election EMC environment ER Essential Media Essential Report Federal Budget Federal Government federal politics federal politics voting intention Gillard Greens Julia Gillard kevin rudd Labor Labor Party Liberal Liberal Party Liberals media mining Nationals peter lewis Polling polls Prime Minister tony abbott two party preferred voting Voting intention