Q. How well do you think your State or Territory government and the Federal government are working together on issues to address the Covid-19 pandemic?
- People believe that more could be done between the Federal and State governments to address the Covid-19 pandemic. Less than a fifth of people (17%) think the Federal government and their state government are working together very well. While 46% say they are working together quite well, 30% rate the working relationship as poor.
- The Federal and Victorian governments are seen to have the worst relationship, with 57% of Victorians saying the Federal government is working well with their state government, but just 8% believe they are working very well together.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Coronavirus concerns
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Attitudes to latest Victorian restrictions (VICTORIA ONLY)
- Attitudes towards Queensland border closure
- State of the economy
- Indictors of whether the Australian economy is in a good or poor state
- State of the economy in next six months