Q. Thinking about the Federal election campaign, as far as you are aware, which party seems to be making the most spending promises?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
39% think that Labor has made the most spending promises during the election campaign and 13% think the Liberals have made the most.
There was little difference between Labor and Liberal voters in their views about the Labor Party but 21% of Liberal voters thought the Liberal Party had made the most spending promises.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation