Q. The South Australian Government has announced it intends to build, own and operate a new gas–fired electricity plant and build Australia’s largest battery storage plant to address energy supply issues in South Australia. Do you approve of disapprove of the approach South Australia is taking on energy issues?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
68% approve of the approach South Australia is taking on energy issues and 11% disapprove. In South Australia, 59% approve and 17% disapprove.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Confidence in Labor government handling of Covid-19 pandemic
- Satisfaction with speed of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Party most responsible for slow vaccine rollout