Q. How much have you read and heard about Government’s carbon pricing scheme?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
35% say they have heard a lot about the carbon pricing scheme and 30% say they have heard something. Only 4% say they have heard nothing. 52% of respondents aged 55+ say they have heard a lot compared to 25% of those aged under 35.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation