Q. How much have you read and heard about Government’s carbon pricing scheme?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
35% say they have heard a lot about the carbon pricing scheme and 30% say they have heard something. Only 4% say they have heard nothing. 52% of respondents aged 55+ say they have heard a lot compared to 25% of those aged under 35.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Views towards reopening international borders
- Views towards state border closures
- Comprehension and confidence in PM’s plan to ‘safely reopen’ Australia
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Necessity of mandatory vaccinations in specific situations
- Views towards easing restrictions for fully vaccinated people