Q. How would you rate the performance of the Opposition Leader Tony Abbott during recent visit by US President Barack Obama?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
Overall, the Opposition Leader’s performance during the recent visit by US President Barack Obama was rated negatively.
18% rated his performance during the recent visit by US President Barack Obama as good and 30% rated it poor. 37% thought it was average.
Liberal/National voters were more likely to rate it as average (46%) – only 31% rated it good.
There was little difference between the ratings of men and women.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation