Q. How would you rate the performance of the Opposition Leader Tony Abbott during recent visit by US President Barack Obama?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
Overall, the Opposition Leader’s performance during the recent visit by US President Barack Obama was rated negatively.
18% rated his performance during the recent visit by US President Barack Obama as good and 30% rated it poor. 37% thought it was average.
Liberal/National voters were more likely to rate it as average (46%) – only 31% rated it good.
There was little difference between the ratings of men and women.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Views towards reopening international borders
- Views towards state border closures
- Comprehension and confidence in PM’s plan to ‘safely reopen’ Australia
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Necessity of mandatory vaccinations in specific situations
- Views towards easing restrictions for fully vaccinated people