Q. Would you support or oppose the Liberal Party adopting quotas to increase number of Liberal women in the parliament?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote Other|
61% support the Liberal Party adopting quotas to increase number of Liberal women in the parliament and 21% oppose.
68% of Liberal National voters support quotas for women and 27% oppose.
56% of men support quotas for women compared to 65% of women.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.Download this week's Report
Two Party Preferred:
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Confidence in Labor government handling of Covid-19 pandemic
- Satisfaction with speed of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Party most responsible for slow vaccine rollout