Q. If the Liberal Party wins the Federal election, do you think it is likely or unlikely that they will attempt to rivatize Medicare?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|Total not likely||34%||13%||63%||18%||33%|
|Not very likely||15%||9%||22%||13%||19%|
|Not at all likely||19%||4%||41%||5%||14%|
50% think it is likely that the Liberal Party will attempt to rivatize Medicare if they win the Federal election.
79% of Labor voters and 77% of Greens voters think it is likely compared to 23% of Liberal National voters.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation