Who do you trust most to manage a fair tax system?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote Other|
There was little difference in between the parties in terms of who would be most trusted to manage a fair tax system.
28% favoured the Liberal National parties, 26% Labor and 31% said their was no difference.
53% of over 65’s said they would trust Liberal-National most.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation