Q. Do you think the Liberal Party is more concerned about the interests of big business or voters – or do they balance the interests of both?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|More concerned about big business||41%||68%||18%||67%|
|More concerned about voters||13%||8%||20%||3%|
|Balance interests of both||30%||8%||56%||11%|
41% think the Liberal Party are more concerned about the interests of big business and 13% think they are more concerned about voters’ interests. 30% think they balance the interests of both.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation