Q. Which party do you think will win the next Federal election?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote LNP||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|The Labor Party||52%||89%||30%||57%||40%|
|The Liberal National coalition||21%||1%||53%||6%||19%|
About half think that the Labor Party will win the next Federal election and 21% think the coalition will win. 89% of Labor voters think Labor will win compared to 53% of LNP voters who think the coalition will win.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation