Q. Which party do you expect will win the Federal election?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|Liberal National Coalition||39%||18%||75%||29%||23%|
|Neither – there will be a hung Parliament||16%||12%||9%||35%||43%|
39% think that the Coalition will win the election, 24% think the Labor Party will win and 16% think there will be a hung Parliament.
75% of Liberal National voters think the Coalition will win and 58% of Labor voters think the Labor Party will win.
35% of Greens voters and 43% of other voters think there will be a hung Parliament.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation