Q. Do you think the death of Osama bin Laden will make the world a safer or less safe place or will it make no difference?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Liberal/ National||Vote Greens|
|Make the world safer||12%||16%||12%||8%|
|Make the world less safe||19%||17%||20%||28%|
|Make no difference||63%||60%||65%||59%|
The majority (63%) of respondents think that the death of Osama bin Laden will make no difference to making the world safer or less safe. 12% think it will make the world safer and 19% think it will make the world less safe.
28% of Greens voters and 23% of those aged 55+ think it will make the world less safe.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal voting intention
- Leader attributes: Scott Morrison
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Reason those who would get vaccinated against Covid-19 have not been vaccinated yet
- Speed of NSW lockdown
- Time for Covid-19 milestones to occur for NSW