Q. Over the last few weeks, from what you have read or heard about the election campaign, has your opinion of the opposition leader Bill Shorten become more favourable or less favourable?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other|
|Become more favourable||20%||42%||7%||24%||13%|
|Become less favourable||21%||6%||39%||11%||29%|
20% say they have become more favourable toward Bill Shorten over the last few weeks and 21% say they have become less favourable.
42% of Labor voters have become more favourable and 6% less favourable.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Performance of Scott Morrison
- Performance of Anthony Albanese
- Preferred Prime Minister
- Views towards re-electing the federal Coalition government
- Party trust to handle issues
- Importance of Australia’s international reputation
- Scott Morrison’s impact on Australia’s international reputation
- Views towards Australia’s international reputation