Q. Which of the following statements is closest to your view?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Vote other||Men||Women||Aged 18-34||Aged 35-54||Aged 55+|
|Significant obstacles still make it harder for women to get ahead than men||46%||48%||41%||71%||46%||31%||60%||43%||45%||51%|
|Obstacles that made it harder for women to get ahead are largely gone||40%||39%||47%||20%||45%||53%||27%||42%||37%||40%|
46% think significant obstacles still make it harder for women to get ahead than men and 40% think that those obstacles are largely gone.
Those most likely to think there are still significant obstacles were Greens voters (71%) and women (60%).
53% of men think those obstacles are largely gone.
Read Essential's ongoing research on the public response to Covid-19.
In this week's report:
- Federal government response to Covid-19
- State government response to Covid-19
- Views towards reopening international borders
- Views towards state border closures
- Comprehension and confidence in PM’s plan to ‘safely reopen’ Australia
- Uptake of a Covid-19 vaccine
- Necessity of mandatory vaccinations in specific situations
- Views towards easing restrictions for fully vaccinated people